Assist the Games Chair to run some club events such as Two0
Four-Two events, Friday aggregate, Saturday and Sunday drop-in draws. Training by the games chair.
The Club hosts several tournaments each year, and assistance is required to:
● Help set up the greens and put equipment away after the event. A time requirement of 20 to 30 minutes before and after.
● Markers are needed for singles competitions, and training is provided as needed. It involves 4 to 6 hours over two days, depending on the number of markers.
● Sell 50/50 tickets for about 4 hours over a two-day event.
● Some Bartenders are needed throughout the season. Training is required (done online) and involves about two hours at the end of the day's event.
● Help in the club kitchen to put out snacks, lunch, tea, and coffee involves about 2 to 3 hours over a 2-day event.