Club social event Saturday, December 7, at the clubhouse.
Join us for supper on December 7, at 6 PM. Come along to socialize, play a game or two, and have a laugh. It’s a good time to introduce your partner to the club and you never know they just might join too.
Pulled Pork supper with coleslaw at a cost of $5:00 per person, please bring a dessert to share, following the supper the evening will continue with social time and games.
The bar will be open for your enjoyment.
Please let April know by December 5 to allow for amounts and preparation email@example.com
As discussed and agreed on at the AGM the club is recommending the choice of 2 initiatives
- London Drugs Christmas Stocking initiatives for the seniors at the Kiwanis Lodge. People pick up a tag that has the name of a person and the gift they would like to receive. This is at the Christmas Tree at the entrance to London Drugs.
- Santa's Workshop Toys for Boys and Girls (No stuffed toys or toys that need batteries).
- Give a donation for one of these 2 initiatives at our December 7 social event and the shopping will be done for you by a club executive.
- Or. You can go to London Drugs and choose a tag from the Christmas tree located in the entrance, make the purchase and return the gift and tag to London Drugs.
- And or. Bring a toy for Boys and Girls (No stuffed toys or toys needing batteries.) to the clubhouse on December 7 or on any Wednesday or Saturday from 1 to 3 pm until December 21 (short mat times).